Larnaka, Cyprus June 1-6, 2009
The “Aphrodite” Underwater Photography Competition is open to both amateur and professional photographers, shooting with film or digital cameras.
Categories and prizes:
The Zenobia – best 5 images, the prize 5000 euro
2. Life at the Zenobia – best singular entry, the prize 2000 euro
3. Environmental Conservation Advertising Campaign – best 5 images,
the prize 3000 euro check for Subal housing.
4. Fashion & Nudity (in the memory of Mike Portelly) – best 5 images,
the prize 4000 euro in cash and a three weeks diving trip to Papua New Guinea, including airfare from Singapore.
5. Amateurs Category, first prize 2000 euro cash !!
Second prize Nimar Housing for Nikon or Canon
6. Cyprus Video Clip Category, the prize 4000 euro cash !!
+ BS Kinetics’s housing
“Aphrodite” 2009 is produced by David Pilosof, a renowned underwater photographer and the producer of the Epson Red Sea competition.
For further information, competitions rules, prizes, accommodation and dive packages, please contact us at [email protected] or visit our website www.aphroditecyprus.com.