AUTHENTIC MOVEMENT & VOICE – FREE WORKSHOP
Authentic Movement (AM) and Voice
with Christina Georgiou
Saturday 10th March 2012 / 15:00 – 16:30
This short, intensive seminar/workshop will introduce the technique of Authentic Movement (AM) to the participants through a brief theoretical and practical experience. We will use Authentic Movement technique as our tool in order to allow inner psychological processes to arise into our movement and our voice and therefore we will discover our personal authentic movement. This short introductory workshop is offered to the participants from Christina Georgiou and AKASHA CENTER, in order to become familiar with the technique of Authentic Movement (AM) and be able to follow the next Authentic Movement and Voice workshops in depth.
– The participants are required to wear comfortable clothes.
– Suitable for: anyone 16 years and over, no previous experience needed.
– Entrance with a small proposed donation of 3€ to Akasha Center.
– Minimum number of participans: 6
– We recommend that you inform us prior to your participation.
Christina Georgiou & Marilena Shyama Shakti & Akasha center team
96 60 36 33